Vacature Technical Manager
Who is Miele?
Miele is a German family company with a consolidated turnover of 4,1 billion euros and 46 branch offices world- wide. The Miele brand is a premium player in the market of electrical appliances and professional installations for the healthcare sector and the hotel and catering industry.
Miele Belgium, with headquarters in Mollem, is making a turnover of 127 million euros with 205 employees and holds a market leading position in most product categories.
Looking for a TECHNICAL MANAGER
Strong people manager with technical skills and understanding
In this challenging role it is your responsibility to:
- Lead, develop and grow your team of Miele technicians responsible for delivering technical service on house hold appliances within the Brussels and Walloon region.
- Coach and develop not only the technical skills but also the commercial competencies of your team and how they represent the Miele brand.
- Deliver optimal support to your team and guarantee a professional execution and a good collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, internal and external.
- Monitor, coach and improve the quality, efficiency and profitability of the technical interventions of your team.
- Assist your team members when facing complex technical issues and keep an eye on new developments.
- In this position you will report to the Head of Field Service
- You obtained at least a technical bachelor’s degree and have a few years of working experience in a service environment. Technical knowledge of household appliances is a plus.
- You are a strong people manager, give feedback, intervene when necessary but also develop the full potential of your technicians.
- You are an open and good communicator: you stimulate cooperation and are able to enthuse and convince.
- You have a passion for delighting Miele customers, are able to organize complex priorities and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- Varied position with responsibilities in a changing and challenging company, representing a strong and international brand known for its quality and reliable reputation.
- Environment in which you can grow, both now and in the future.
- Attractive salary with several fringe benefits.
Working at Miele
The new G 7000 dishwashers | AutoStart
Working at Miele: Innovation and Tradition
Are you ready to shape the ‘Immer Besser’ customer experience of the future?
Join the team and play a part in the new Miele journey!