Wat doe je als Deputy WTG Package Manager
- You assist and support the colleagues within the WTG Team as part of the day-in day-out business.
- You are able to analyze production and maintenance issues and translate those towards experts in the field.
- You will work with various in-house departments and external parties to produce and evaluate the necessary Risk Assessments and Method Statements, permit applications, specifications, ….
- Analyzing the technical wind farm performance and provide feedback about potential identified risks.
- Understanding and gaining insights in the contractual interface between a contractors and owner will be important in your daily routine.
- Working with the various departments to develop and implement specific reporting tools. You will be part of the project teams that are set up to install equipment to further reduce the risk profile of the project.
- Support the team with data management and prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- You are always ready to gather knowledge about our assets, perform workplace inspections, assist the other departments and follow-up on your scope of work in numerous optimization projects. (cf. Power quality Assessment, blade inspections/repairs, Power Curve verification, ….).
- You will be part of a team of technical experts where open communication and ownership are key.
- As operational team member you will added to a bi-monthly permanency and marine coordination roster.
- A Master's degree in industrial or civil engineering
- A high level of safety awareness.
- A strong analytical and critical mind combined with a pragmatic attitude and a taste for fieldwork.
- Good organizational skills and cope with a flexible, weather driven agenda.
- A strong result- and solution-oriented approach.
- The ability to think creatively and produce innovative solutions.
- A category B driving license.
- Excellent knowledge and natural preference to work with a wide range of IT applications. Knowledge of Python and Tableau is considered an added value.
- You write in both English and Dutch fluently and can express yourself in these two languages perfectly.
- a dynamic and professional environment which encourages individual initiative and professionality. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation (JC326) and a wide range of extralegal benefits.