Wat doe je als Project Controller
- Prepares, evaluates, updates, and ensures the accuracy of project forecasts, including cash flow forecast, by assessing actual costs incurred, accruals, calculating work in progress and monitoring projects progress and performance continuously during all phases.
- Reviews project activities for compliance with the company’s standards, financial policies, and procedures (including but not limited to Revenue Recognition and Financial Set Up Rules for projects) and intervenes where and when necessary.
- Serves as a close liaison between Finance and Projects, translating financial data into comprehensive operational business data.
- Closely liaises with Project managers and Reporting & Compliance for all project-related information, accruals, and bookings.
- Provides regular and accurate project reports (including budget, WIP, cash flow, detailed cost, and revenue reports) in accordance with the company’s standards and applicable legislation. To support the Project managers and Business operations in general.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
- You are a communicative and a teamplayer
- You have a strong interest in technical part of our projects
- An intensive training by experienced people.
- Working closely together with other rack stars in an open and enthusiastic culture.
- An attractive salary in an international environment.
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
Niet gevonden waar je naar op zoek was? Contacteer ons: Wij hebben ook een aantal discrete vacatures binnen onze dedicated search.
Wil je in ons systeem belanden voor toekomstige vacatures?