Oxida - 215370
Regio Oudenaarde - Ronse
Wat doe je als Strategic Purchaser
- You are responsible for the entire procurement process. You ensure that goods are purchased in a timely manner so that production can continue.
- Your responsibilities also include sourcing new suppliers and products. This always in accordance with policies, procedures and guidelines.
- You think through process optimizations within the procurement policy, develop and implement them (in collaboration with the Supply Chain Manager).
- You negotiate pricing agreements and contracts.
- You are always up to date with the market, and respond accordingly.
- You will establish solid relationships with suppliers and partners in order to build long-term and quality partnerships
- You have a bachelor's degree, and you have at least 2 years of experience within an (international) purchasing environment.
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French. With your excellent negotiation skills, you are confident.
- You are analytically minded, but you also think along at a strategic level. You take initiative and are critical.
- You will be joining an SME that reflects professionalism and craftsmanship. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself further and to participate in strategic thinking. Your opinion counts!
- You can count on a competitive salary package, including benefits (expense allowance, meal vouchers of 8 EUR, group insurance, Eco Cheques, ...)
- Company car is optional (flexplan).
- You will work in a modern & large office.
Ine Verstraete Office Manager
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
Niet gevonden waar je naar op zoek was? Contacteer ons: Wij hebben ook een aantal discrete vacatures binnen onze dedicated search.
Wil je in ons systeem belanden voor toekomstige vacatures?