Wat doe je als Application Engineer
- We are looking for someone to strengthen our Application Engineering team. Our primary focus is to support our current and future users anywhere in the world, by giving product demos, product training, and technical support.
- Are you interested and experienced in digital hardware design?
- Do you enjoy being in touch with engineers who use our software on a daily basis?
- As a member of the AE team, you’ll be the interface between our customers and our software development team. You’ll also cooperate with our international marketing and sales team, whom you’ll support technically, too. And you’ll travel with us to customers and international trade shows and events.
- You have experience in digital design and have developed FPGA or ASIC applications using VHDL, SystemVerilog, and/or UVM.
- You understand hardware designers’ requirements and can translate their needs to our software development team.
- You can act as a methodology evangelist: you’re eager to talk with our (prospective)customers and you like to travel.
- You are independent when it comes to international travel and event planning.
- You’re fluent in English and enjoy putting your thoughts in writing.
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, and German is a plus.
- You have good communication skills.
- A front-row seat in new technological developments in the semiconductor industry.
- Interactions with a diverse user base and the high-tech companies that use our software.
- A lot of freedom to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in hardware design.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- The chance to be part of a young and growing company.
- An attractive working environment in our office in Ghent (BE) or a remote job.
Niet gevonden wat je zocht?
Niet gevonden waar je naar op zoek was? Contacteer ons: Wij hebben ook een aantal discrete vacatures binnen onze dedicated search.
Wil je in ons systeem belanden voor toekomstige vacatures?